Practice Manager - Delaware County Pediatrics #25629
- Muncie, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Outpatient Services
- Complete Benefits Package Offered
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time day Practice Manager to assist the Regional Manager with the oversight of the Pediatrics program and services at the Delaware County, Indiana location. This position will work Monday - Friday 8a - 5p and could have a weekend rotation 11a - 7p.
- Manages all site business operations and customer service contracts/agreements.
- Provide supervision and complete evaluations on line staff.
- Keep Medical Director informed of all concerns in the Medical Services Department that involve his immediate staff.
- Serve on committees as department representative (i.e. health and safety committee, joint commission, etc.).
- Conduct interview, hire line staff, and provide employee orientation, training, supervision and evaluation.
- Assist staff in resolving operational problems.
- Participate in Monthly Medical Staff meetings.
- Ensure proper medication management/administration procedures are developed and followed.
- Administers Meridian policies/procedures and administrative structure.
- Trains others on the use of Meridian's electronic record system and State referral and data base systems i.e., DCS, DDRS, DMHA, DOE, FQHC.
- Maintains a workable understanding of industry trends and technical developments that effect business operations.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Bachelor degree (BA, BS) in Social Work, Health Care Management, or other appropriate field of study
- 2-4 years administrative management experience in a healthcare setting required
- Knowledge of budgets
- A valid drivers license, a driving record meeting Meridian's standards, proof of auto insurance, and reliable transportation required
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- 401k with company contribution
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify