Environmental Services Specialist - Madison County FFS Monday - Friday 6p - 11p #25728
- Anderson, IN, USA
- Fee for Service
- Not a Benefit Eligible Position
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a fee for service Environmental Services Specialist for our Madison County, IN facility. This position works Monday - Friday 6p - 11p with pssible weekends for special events.
- Complete remedial custodial/housekeeping assignments on a building assigned basis
- Respond to custodial requests in addition to regular duties
- Housekeeping to assure appropriate cleanliness and appearance of facilities
- Custodial to assure safety of clients, staff and visitors, i.e., floors, restrooms, as needed
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Effective communication both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently
- Physical ability to climb ladders, do heavy lifting, and work in extreme conditions (both hot and cold)
- A high school diploma is not required
- One (1) year custodial experience is required
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits to full time employees:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.