Peer Recovery Specialist Clinical Supervisor- Jay County, PRN #25793
- Portland, IN, USA
- Fee for Service
- Not a benefits eligible position.
**Now Conducting Virtual Interviews**
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a PRN Peer Recovery Specialist Clinical Supervisor to work in the Jay County Outpatient and Addictions Services program.
Some Key Responsibilities:
Provide individual and group clinical supervision for bachelor and Master degree staff within the Adult Outpatient and Addictions programs.
- Reviews progress notes for Peer Recovery Specialists to ensure clinical services are appropriate with the client's level of care needs and are appropriate with the diagnosis
- Provide clinical direction for staff
- Co-signs documentation of new staff as needed
- Assists with clinical audit processes
- Maintain positive relationships with referral sources
- Assists with evaluating client satisfaction
- Promote program services to the community
Develops and maintains communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff, clients and referral sources:
- Communicates openly, honestly and constructively
- Treats all employees, clients and referral staff with dignity, respect and courtesy
- Takes responsibility for and makes every effort to resolve communication, trust and respect with regard to concerns and problems
- Readily requests clarification of job responsibilities
- Supervise any Certified Peer Recovery specialists on staff
- Responsible for the overall clinical direction and the coordination of program services
- Assigning and directing work
- Appraising performance
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Productivity expectations determined by program and budget requirements
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- LCAC required
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits to full time employees:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Merit Based Compensation Plan
- 401k with company contribution
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Professional development funds
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.