Licensed Therapist- Wells County- SIGN ON BONUS #25612
- Wells County, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Children's Services
- Complete benefits package offered
**Now Conducting Virtual Interviews**
YOU can make a difference in someone's life!
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!!
**SIGN ON BONUS OF UP TO $2000**
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time Licensed Therapist to work with children and their families in Wells County, Indiana. This position will be responsible for the provision of clinical services in order to improve psychosocial functioning in primarily an office based setting.
Meridian's outpatient services program offers professional counseling by licensed clinical social workers, mental health counselors, and marriage and family therapists. We work with individuals, couples, and families struggling with depression, anxiety, stress, adjustment problems, and other life challenges. We are committed to providing individual, person-centered attention to help individuals and families achieve mental, emotional, and physical well-being.
- Unique Mission – Innovative leader in integrated care and whole person health
- Generous PTO and benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- Traditional and nontraditional work schedules available
- Lucrative overtime opportunities available
- Supervision towards licensure is available
- Professional development funds provided to all employees
- Client care hours adjusted for work schedule
- Participates in The Student Loan Assistance Programs*
- Merit based pay compensation plans
- Provide various therapeutic services that may include individual, group psychotherapy, play therapy, music therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, etc.
- Ability to meet required client care hours
- Comply with company documentation standards
- Maintain appropriate professional behavior and relationships
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Master's degree in Indiana license eligible field (Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy) required
- Indiana State LCSW required
- Experience providing professional counseling preferred
- One (1) year experience working with IDD population children and adults
- Valid drivers license, reliable transportation, driving record meeting company policy, and proof of insurance required.
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.
*Meridian Health Services participates in the National Health Service Corps loan repayment program. For those who qualify, the NHSC will repay outstanding qualifying educational loans. Those who are MD's (US citizenship required), Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapists and Nurse Practitioners are eligible to apply for loan forgiveness if they work in one of the following qualifiying Meridian Health Services' locations.