Digital Marketing & Content Specialist - Muncie #25872
- Muncie, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Administrative Services
- Complete benefits package offered
YOU can make a difference in someone's life!
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health is currently seeking a Digital Marketing & Content Specialist to help lead the organization's online and digital presence in all platforms of corporate marketing communications and brand strategy. The ideal candidate will be a talented, driven, multitasking marketer with a strong background in digital marketing, content creation, SEO, Google analytics, and driving successful online campaigns in all channels including web, social media and email.
Key Responsibilities include:
Develop and implement digital marketing strategies to optimize the online user experience, increase marketing effectiveness, improve customer satisfaction and attract people to Meridian.
Content strategy, design, project management and maintenance for all digital channels including websites, social media, landing pages, and email campaigns.
Website management – WordPress editing, keyword search tools, developing content and managing updates.
Enhance online awareness of Meridian's diversified programs by enacting Search Engine Optimization strategies, Google analytics, conducting website audits and working in collaboration with vendors.
Generate followers and referrals through optimizing organic and paid campaigns to increase brand awareness through platforms such as Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social media as recommended.
Manage all aspects for email campaigns and report/track results.
Write and develop engaging content and strategy for all platforms including social media, web, print, and articles/blogs that align with the social media/digital marketing strategies.
Reputation management -- Monitor reviews for locations and physicians and respond to negative/positive reviews and requests for information.
Digital ads creation, auditing, reporting/tracking for ROI – for online newspaper, geo-fencing, apps, and other marketing sites.
Graphic Design – work within Adobe Creative Suite in all applications relative to design, graphics, photography, videography, etc.
Copywriting - the ability to synthesize information and present in a written format that creatively conveys the marketing message. Ability to tailor writing tone to differing platforms.
Keep pace with search engine, social media and online marketing trends, metrics and updates.
Ability to multi-task, manage changing priorities and meet aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced marketing environment, constantly striving for excellence.
Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and proactive project management ability.
- Strong verbal and written communication - Excellent editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Initiative / Self-motivation
- Proficient in multitasking and strong project management skills
- Ability to adapt to change and work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates strong critical thinking, analytic and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates emotional maturity and ability to operate under stressful situations
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of staff to develop strong working relationships
We are seeking candidates with the following Required Skills & Education:
- Bachelor degree in Digital Communications, Marketing, Graphic Design, English, Business, Telecommunications, or related major required.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Acrobat & After Effects – 3 years +
- Proficiency in WordPress web software: 2 years +
- SEO and Google Analytics related experience – 2 years +
- Experience working in keyword research tools such as Google Ad words, BrightEdge, SEMRush, MOZ
- Proficient in Microsoft Office365, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Successfully managing high-visibility, high-priority projects in a multi-level organization
- Preferred 3 years or more of relevant work experience in digital marketing and advertising
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- 401k with company contribution
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Professional development funds
- Paid Holidays
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.