Medical Assistant - Rushville Primary Care #25932
- Rushville, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Medical Services
- Complete benefit package offered
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time Medical Assistant in our Rushville, Indiana, Primary Care. This position works Monday - Friday 8a - 5p. This position travels approximately 10% to meetings, training, and to cover other offices.
- Answers phones and greets clients
- Updates patient information, fills out insurance paperwork as well as processes prior approvals
- Arranges referrals, admissions and laboratory referrals for provider.
- Takes vitals and weight
- Administers injections, medications and staff TB tests
- Disposes of contaminated supplies
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) required.
- Two (2) years experience in a medical office preferred.
- A valid drivers license, reliable transportation, proof of auto insurance, and a driving record meeting Company policy is required.
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Merit Based Compensation Plans
- 401k with company contribution
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Funds
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.