Intern - Masters Level Clinical Social Worker - Richmond ARC #25963
- Richmond, IN, USA
- Not a Benefit Eligible Position
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking an INTERN Masters Level Clinical Social Worker for our Addictions Recovery Center located in Richmond, Wayne County, Indiana. This position will be responsible for the observation and provision of clinical services to adults with substance use disorders in order to improve psychosocial functioning. Work hours can be flexible and correlate to student's school schedule and need.
- Assist with Treatment Services - Individual, family, and group psychotherapy consistent with the Meridian Health Services treatment plan
- Assist with Case Management Services - These also include consultation with clients, center staff, welfare agencies, schools, courts and other social service agencies
- Communication (verbal and written) with clients, center staff, welfare agencies, schools, courts and other social service agencies
- Assist with providing diagnostic and evaluation services both on and off site including traveling to other locations
- Enter clinical documentation in our client's electronic medical records
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Students currently enrolled in an accredited College or University seeking a Masters degree in Social Work or related field.
- Experience working within a social work environment with adults with substance use disorders required.
Requirement: Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting.