Attending Psychiatrist / Medical Director - River Bend Hospital #26031
- West Lafayette, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Inpatient Psychiatry
- Complete benefits package offered
YOU can make a difference in someone's life!
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 45 years. We are a progressive healthcare FQHC organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking an Attending Psychiatrist/Medical Director at River Bend Hospital located in Lafayette, Indiana. This is a Monday through Friday position requiring no on-call.
River Bend Hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission as a private, nonprofit psychiatric 16 bed hospital. Inpatient care is provided to adults by a multi-disciplinary team including psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, activity therapists, and nurse professionals. They are well supported by others in the health profession and together create a therapeutic environment designed for short-term intervention and mental health enhancement.
Lafayette-West Lafayette, Indiana is ideally situated between Chicago, Illinois and Indianapolis, Indiana. It is home to just over 190,000 residents and is known for its diverse community and great quality of life. It is a vibrant community of good schools, safe neighborhoods and excellent public facilities and amenities, including over 40 parks and extensive trail systems. The Community has a wide spectrum of businesses, including many nationally and internationally known high-tech corporations and institutions including Purdue University.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- Doctor of Medicine Degree or its foreign equivalent;
- A current and valid Physician License from the State of Indiana;
- Completion of a four (4) year residency in Psychiatry;
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Psychiatry; and
- Must have current authorization to be employed in the U.S. without employer sponsorship.
- Experience in inpatient mental health setting preferred.
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Excellent Health, dental, vision plans
- Competitive Compensation Plans with easy possibilities of Bonuses
- Extra compensation for NP collaboration
- Excellent benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- 401k with company contribution
- Very generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Life balance oriented organization
- Chance to work with Residents and Medical students
- Physician Friendly organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.