Environmental Services Specialist - FFS - Portland #26049
- Portland, IN, USA
- Fee for Service
- Not a benefits eligible position
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a fee for service Environmental Services Specialist for our Portland, Jay County, Indiana location. This position will has the potential to work M-F approx 5 PM to 9/10 PM with possible weekends for special projects or coverage.
- Complete remedial custodial/housekeeping assignments on a building assigned basis
- Respond to custodial requests in addition to regular duties
- Housekeeping to assure appropriate cleanliness and appearance of facilities
- Custodial to assure safety of clients, staff and visitors, i.e., floors, restrooms, as needed
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Effective communication both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently
- Physical ability to climb ladders, do heavy lifting, and work in extreme conditions (both hot and cold)
- A high school diploma is not required
- One (1) year custodial experience preferred
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.