Behavioral Health Consultant - Licensed Clinical Social Worker- Bluffton- SIGN ON BONUS #25832
- Bluffton, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Medical Services
- Complete benefits package offered
**Now Conducting Virtual Interviews**
YOU can make a difference in someone's life!
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!!
**SIGN ON BONUS OF UP TO $2000**
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time Behavioral Health Consultant - Licensed Clinical Socail Worker to work in our Primary Care office in Bluffton, Indiana. This position will be responsible for the provision of clinical services in order to improve psychosocial functioning to primary care patients with some travel to community meetings.
Meridian's outpatient services program offers professional counseling by licensed clinical social workers, mental health counselors, and marriage and family therapists. We work with individuals, couples, and families struggling with depression, anxiety, stress, adjustment problems, and other life challenges. We are committed to providing individual, person-centered attention to help individuals and families achieve mental, emotional, and physical well-being.
- Unique Mission – Innovative leader in integrated care and whole person health
- Generous PTO and benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- Traditional and nontraditional work schedules available
- Lucrative overtime opportunities available
- Supervision towards licensure is available
- Professional development funds provided to all employees
- Client care hours adjusted for work schedule
- Participates in The Student Loan Assistance Programs*
- Merit based pay compensation plans
- Provide various therapeutic services that may include individual, group psychotherapy, play therapy, music therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, etc.
- Provide comprehensive assessment and diagnosis of primary care patients' related to presenting medical complaints and as referred by primary care physician
- Provide effective treatment planning and assisting clients in successfully achieving goals through Meridian's integrated health care model
- Assist in the detection of "at risk" patients and development of plans to prevent further psychological or physical deterioration
- Teach patients, families, and staff care, prevention, and treatment enhancement techniques.
- Assist the primary care team in developing care management processes such as the use of guidelines, disease management techniques, case management, identifying problems related to patient services and make recommendations for improvement and patient education to improve self-management of chronic disease
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Master's degree in Social Work required
- Indiana State LCSW required
- Experience working in a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) and an understanding of Integrated Care preferred.
- Primary Care experience also preferred
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.
*Meridian Health Services participates in the National Health Service Corps loan repayment program. For those who qualify, the NHSC will repay outstanding qualifying educational loans. Those who are MD's (US citizenship required), Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapists and Nurse Practitioners are eligible to apply for loan forgiveness if they work in one of the following qualifiying Meridian Health Services' locations.