Recruiting Coordinator - Muncie #26169
- Muncie, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Human Resources
- Complete benefits package offered
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time Recruiting Coordinator to be responsible for organizing and overseeing the process of recruiting and hiring Providers for the organization. This position also includes overseeing process and scheduling of internships, residents and practicums for the organization.
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to physicians, providers, visitors, and co-workers.
- Provides administrative support for physician and provider recruitment including communication with outside recruiting firms, posting positions, and scheduling telephone interviews and site visits with appropriate executive team members.
- Demonstrates excellence in a willingness to answer and conduct phone calls, prepare and maintain all documentation relating to physician and provider recruiting activities and expenses, working in a proactive manner, and preparing pertinent correspondences.
- Provides and prepares marketing materials to prospective candidates and arranges appropriate and cost-effective travel arrangements, accommodations, welcome gifts, and information for candidate site visits.
- Organizes interviews with appropriate internal decision makers, physicians, spouses, administrators etc.
- Conducts the placement of ads on internet sourcing websites and follow-up with advertisers in regards to deadlines, costs etc.
- Assists the Credentialing Department by communicating information concerning physician and provider candidates and new hires.
- Possess the ability to organize, prioritize, and conduct multiple tasks. Demonstrate a professional image through performance that is consistent with established policies and procedures; dress and groom in a professional manner.
- Provides administrative support through the process of physician and provider recruitment including copying, filing and data entry into various spreadsheets, the ATS, and PracticeMatch.
- Prepares and maintains recruiting expenses.
- Maintains processes and schedules internships, residency and practicums for organization.
- Arranges cost effective travel arrangements, accommodations and all necessary arrangements for provider visit; this will include meal reservations, accommodations, flights, transportation arrangements and any other arrangements necessary for a successful on-site visit.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- High School diploma/GED from an accredited school at minimum.
- Five (5) years' experience as an administrative professional.
- Valid drivers' license, reliable transportation, proof of auto insurance, and driving record meeting company policy.
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Merit based compensation
- Health, dental, vision plans
- 401k with company contribution
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Professional development funds
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.