Operations Coordinator - Dunkirk #25871
- Dunkirk, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Primary Care
- Complete Benefit Package Offered
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time Operations Coordinator in our Dunkirk Primary Care office, located in Dunkirk, Jay County, IN. This position will work Monday - Friday 8a - 5p.
- Will conduct diagnostic tests meeting Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendment (CLIA) standards. These tests include but not limited to:
- Urine pregnancy test, hemoglobin A1c, strep A, influenza A & B, hemoccult blood, H. pylori, urine drug panel, RSV, Mono, Cholestek: HDL, LDL, triglicerides and glucose
- Monitors medication side effects and compliance as well as collects information about client's prescribed medications, OTC meds and herbal remedies
- Provides treatment plan updates'including assessment, treatment planning and diagnostic impressions.
- Collects, assesses and interprets patient/family data systematically, which includes collecting pertinent information from patient/family.
- Take vital signs, administer injectable medications and dispense sample medications. Provide medication education and training.
- Communicate (verbal and written) with clients, center staff and health care team.
- Supervision of direct services staff to include appraising performance, address complaints, interviewing, hiring, orientating new staff, payroll and oversee workflow in office.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) required.
- One (1) year experience in a medical office required.
- Two (2) years' experience in a medical office with familiarity of specific specialty practices preferred.
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Merit based compensation plan
- 401k with company contribution
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Funds
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.