Behavioral Clinician- Grant and Wabash County, Child Services #26182
- Marion, IN, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Community Support Program
- Complete benefit package offered
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
*NEW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION!*
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time day Behavioral Clinician for our Child Services Program located in Marion, IN serving the Grant and Wabash county areas.
Meridian Health Services provides a wide array of services to families and works closely with other entities in the community including schools, physicians, the juvenile justice system and state agencies. Services range from outpatient individual, family and group to home-based services which are geared to keeping at-risk families together or reunifying them. In addition, Meridian has a System of Care Program that coordinates both natural and agency supports in the community for families so that their children are able to stay at home and thrive.
- Interview, counsel, and provide resolution for clients in crisis situation involving social, emotional, financial, marital, health, or other problems
- Travel up to 25%-50% to other locations to provide services
- Case Management Services - evaluation, preparation, and implementation of case management plans
- Organize and conduct client support groups
- Maintain working relationships and act as a liaison for client with medical staff and staff of agencies and institutions, homes, and facilities
- Encourage and assist clients toward independent living and a sense of self-esteem
- Prepare and maintain written case records, reports and forms, including case follow-up and closing
- Maintain Meridian Health Services standards, policies, procedures, and regulations in accordance with local, state and federal laws and with ethical standards of profession
- Maintain productivity standards as assigned
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
High school diploma or its equivalent with 2 years paid behavioral healthcare experience required at minimum
Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred
A valid driver's license with a driving record meeting Meridian's driving policy, reliable transportation, and proof of auto insurance
- A commitment to providing individual attention to help clients achieve mental, emotional and physical well-being
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Merit based compensation plan
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.