Revenue Cycle Technician-Muncie #26244
- Muncie, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Administrative Services
- Complete Benefits Package Offered
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time day Revenue Cycle Technician at our Muncie, Indiana, location. This position works 8a - 5p.
- Collect and/or apply customer and third party payer payments
- Document Scanning
- Research and solve payment discrepancies
- Process credit card payments and credits
- Make adjustments and/or corrections to accounts as needed as well as manage payer aging's
- Submitting claims for third party payers via electronically or paper
- Verify demographics and insurance eligibility as needed
- Monitor monthly payment agreements and collection process
- Administer financial counseling as needed
- Reviewing financial forms and waivers as needed.
- Call clients to schedule payments
- Appeal denied claims via paper and phone as needed
- Communication with third party payers
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous experience in collections preferred, will train right candidate.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a diverse group of people.
- Proficient in Mircosoft Excel.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Previous experience and knowledge of ICD codes and CPT codes preferred.
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Merit Based Compensation Plan
- 401k with company contribution
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.