Residential Manager - Muncie #26255
- Muncie, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Residential Services
- Complete Benefits Package Offered
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time Residential Manager for our Eber Group Home located in Muncie, Indiana. This position is responsible for the development, maintenance and growth of the Group Home.
- Organizes and develops planning program to ascertain community requirements
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves associate conflicts that arise within the department.
- Responsible for interviewing prospective associates and for making recommendation for hire.
- Responsible for departmental orientation and training for all new associates.
- Evaluates performance and recommends merit increases, promotions and disciplinary actions.
- Oversees regulatory procedures and ensures compliance with same, i.e. OSHA, CLIA, etc.
- Recommends market strategies & goals for each program and service
- Responsible for approving timecards and variances.
- Maintains up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that effect agency and program requirements
- Remains current in advanced practice changes within area, and where relevant, translates these findings into clinical practice.
- Demonstrates ongoing professional growth through participation in relevant educational endeavors and appropriate associations.
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
- Attends and participates in meetings and in-services as required. Serves on committees as requested.
- Complies with all agency policies and procedures concerning corporate compliance including privacy of protected health information.
- Performs related work as required and other duties as assigned by Program Manager.
- Supervises less than 8 individuals who provide direct services
- Responsible for coordination of work assignments, schedules and daily functions within the department.
- Actively participates in patient complaint procedures to resolve operational problems.
- Provides individual and group therapy and emergency evaluations.
- Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the program
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
Education: Bachelors degree in Human Services field with 5 years managerial or equivalent group home experience required; Addictions experience preferred
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Merit Based Compensation Plan
- 401k with company contribution
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Professional development funds
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.