Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist - Outpatient - Muncie #26291
- Muncie, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Children's Services
- Complete benefits package offered
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 45 years. We are a progressive healthcare FQHC organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time Outpatient Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist to serve patients in our Suzanne Gresham Center located in Muncie, Indiana which is less than an hour away from our capitol city, Indianapolis.
Indianapolis is home to two major league sports clubs, the Indiana Pacers (NBA) and the Indianapolis Colts (NFL). It is home to many excellent educational institutions, such as the University of Indianapolis, Marian University, Butler University, and Indiana University – Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI). The city's robust philanthropic community has supported several cultural assets, including the world's largest children's museum, one of the nation's largest privately funded zoos, historic buildings and sites, multiple parks and public art. The city is home to the largest collection of monuments dedicated to veterans and war casualties in the U.S. outside of Washington, D.C. Indianapolis is of the most affordable metros and widely loved for being close to 2/3rd of US population and relatively milder weather.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- MD or its foreign equivalent with ECFMG certification
- A current and valid Physician License in the State of Indiana;
- Board Certified OR Board Eligible with plans to get Board certified
- Fellowship is a plus
- Experience in community mental health setting preferred
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Excellent Health, dental, vision plans
- Competitive Compensation Plans with easy possibilities of Bonuses
- Extra compensation for NP collaboration
- Excellent benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- 401k with company contribution
- Very generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Life balance oriented organization
- Chance to work with Residents and Medical students
- Physician Friendly organization
Please email: Melissa.email@example.com to make application.
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.