Physician - Medication Assisted Treatment - Madison County #26371
- Madison and Delaware County, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Complete benefits package offered
YOU can make a difference in someone's life!
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 45 years. We are a progressive healthcare FQHC organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time Physician with Medication Assisted Treatment experience and MAT Certification to serve patients in our Madison and Delaware County, Indiana locations. Specifically, at our Suzanne Gresham Center and Eber House, an addictions treatment center, located in Muncie, Indiana and our Madison County Community Health Center located in Madison County which is less than an hour away from our capitol city, Indianapolis.
Indianapolis is home to two major league sports clubs, the Indiana Pacers (NBA) and the Indianapolis Colts (NFL). It is home to many excellent educational institutions, such as the University of Indianapolis, Marian University, Butler University, and Indiana University – Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI). The city's robust philanthropic community has supported several cultural assets, including the world's largest children's museum, one of the nation's largest privately funded zoos, historic buildings and sites, multiple parks and public art. The city is home to the largest collection of monuments dedicated to veterans and war casualties in the U.S. outside of Washington, D.C. Indianapolis is of the most affordable metros and widely loved for being close to 2/3rd of US population and relatively milder weather.
This Physician will provide comprehensive health assessments, medical diagnoses of acute and chronic illnesses, write prescriptions and formulate treatment plans with an emphasis on health promotion, addiction medicine, disease prevention, and disease management with the following qualifications:
- Doctor of Medicine Degree or its foreign equivalent;
- A current and valid Physician License from the State of Indiana or at time of hire;
- Current DEA licensure and prescriptive authority from the State of Indiana or at time of hire;
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in related field;
- MAT Certification;
- Must have current authorization to be employed in the U.S. without employer sponsorship.
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Excellent Health, dental, vision plans
- Competitive Compensation Plans with easy possibilities of Bonuses
- Extra compensation for NP collaboration
- Excellent benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- 401k with company contribution
- Very generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Life balance oriented organization
- Chance to work with Residents and Medical students
- Physician Friendly organization
Please email: Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org to make application.
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.